There is nothing more thrilling when playing a slot game than activating a bonus round that offers the chance to win big. With that in mind, check out ten of our online slots with bonus games that will make you to come back for more.
Here is TOP 10 Online Slots with the Big Bonuses:
- Reactoonz Slot by Play’N Go – Collect energetic aliens playing Reactoonz Slot game with a potential jackpot of 4,750 times!
- Tahiti Gold by ELK Studios – Adventure Slot game inspired by Indiana Jones movies. Colourful design, various bonuses, and 4096 ways to win a jackpot!
- The Invisible Man by NetEnt – Based on the famous horror film adaptation, the Invisible Man slot boasts a variety of Wilds and paying symbols.
- Jurassic Park by Microgaming – This thrilling and adventurous online casino slot game has a high RTP percentage of 96.7 and wonderful dinosaur-themed bonuses.
- Sticky Bandits: Wild Return by Quickspin – The well-known and fan-favourite Western slot game with big bonuses – it is all about Sticky Bandits.
- John Hunter and The Aztec Treasure by Pragmatic Play – With this online slot everyone can dive into a dangerous world of mysterious jungles. Search for ancient amulets and get higher wins with free spin bonuses!
- 9K Yeti by Yggdrasil – Have you ever dreamed of climbing Everest? Well, now you an excellent opportunity to do it with 9K Yeti bonus slot game!
- Spinfinity Man by Betsoft – Online slot bonus game about a superhero? Easy! Spinfinity Man vs. Mr.X – who will win in this battle between good and evil?
- Pirates Plenty Battle for Gold by Red Tiger – If you are a fun of Pirates – this online slot game is definitely for you. With the payout of 5500 times, you will have a high opportunity to increase your winning chances.
- Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead by Play’N Go – Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead is a thrilling themed slot that will take you to Ancient Egypt to look for hidden treasures. Keep an eye on paying symbols to land a big win!
Play’N Go made a name for itself with the launch of online casino slot Energoonz. They swiftly followed it up with Reactoonz, a sequel that takes everything that made the original great and dials it up to eleven. Well, seven actually. The slot expands the typical 5×5 grid to a 7×7 game board. It has a minimum rate of 0.2 and a maximum of 100, potentially leading to a jackpot of 4,750 times the initial bet.
Players of Play’N Go’s other casino slots will feel right at home as bright, Disney-esque aliens drop onto the grid from above. Forming clusters of five or more in any direction is the aim of the game. The aliens that form the winning payline will explode, allowing more aliens to cascade down onto the grid, leading to more wins.
There are eight standard Reactoonz symbols. The top four paying icons all have two eyes, with the pink horned alien paying out 1,200 times if you link up 15 or more. The lower four symbols are all aliens with just one eye. If four identical symbols land in a square formation, they merge together to form Giantoonz.
Any winning payline that uses one or more of the Giantoonz is immediately doubled.
The alien leader, Gargantoon, hovers to the right of the reels, watching his minions invade the grid. However, he will appear on the game board as a Wild if you manage to fully charge the Quantum Leap meter above him.
Once the Quantum Leap machine is charged, it will unleash one of four slot games bonus features:
- The first is Alteration. A low-paying one-eyed alien is picked at random to be transformed into a high-paying one instead. If you find yourself in the envious position where there are no low paying symbols, the system picks one at random.
- The second bonus slot game is Demolition. It’s similar to Alteration, but instead of transforming the low-paying aliens, it obliterates them, leading to an inevitable cascade of new symbols and an increased chance of winning.
- Next, there’s Implosion, which is a combination of the first two. A minimum of three symbols, maximum of six, mutate into Wilds. However, all the symbols around the new Wilds explode, creating a cascade,
- Lastly, there is the Incision bonus. A Wild symbol is inserted into the center of the game grid, and two diagonal lines of energy shoot out of it, forming an X. Any Reactoonz caught in this beam mutate into more Wilds.
It's possible to get enough wins to activate all four bonus features at once.
This causes Gargantoon to insert a giant 3×3 Wild into the game. It shrinks to a 2×2 Wild if the next spin doesn’t produce a win or cascade, and again to a single symbol. There’s also the Fluctuating symbol to watch out for. One symbol is chosen at random before the reels are spinning. If it then forms a winning payline, it duplicates into two Wilds.
Tahiti Gold takes what players loved about ELK Studios’ 2019 smash hit, Ecuador Gold, and gives us more. The sequel retains the sense of excitement but increases the maximum number of winds while adding more features in its bonus slot games.
Tahiti Gold takes place in the lush volcanic wilderness of (you guessed it) Tahiti! The base game has 6 reels and 4 rows with 4,096 ways to win, and that’s just at the start. As the game progresses, the number of rows can be expanded to a maximum of 8.
The star of the original game, Kane, returns in his best Indiana Jones-inspired outfit. The adventurer is also Tahiti Gold’s highest paying symbol. If players score a full base payline of Kane’s rugged mug, he’ll pay out 3.5x the bet. The other high paying symbols are three Tahitian wooden totems.
At the lower end of the paytable are island creatures like frogs, lizards, sharks, and turtles. Joining these marvels of nature are colourful carvings of natural scenes such as the sunset or the volcano. The Wild and Bonus symbols are similar to these, but with their titles written across them to differentiate them. Three or more of the Bonus symbol activates the Free Drops bonus. Hit six bonus symbols, and you’ll be gifted with a maximum of 25 free spins.
Ecuador Gold’s cascading Avalanche system returns for this new Tahiti adventure. Winning paylines disappear, with new symbols sliding down the reels to fill the empty slots. However, what this casino slot does differently to most cascading systems is to increase the number of rows if players win. The rows can expand from the original four to a maximum of eight. This also increases the number of paylines exponentially:
- 4 rows – 4,096 paylines
- 5 rows – 15,625 paylines
- 6 rows – 46,656 paylines
- 7 rows – 117,649 paylines
- 8 rows – 262,144 paylines
Big Symbols are also back. Standard symbols can drop as gargantuan square clusters, which come in three sizes – Super (2×2), Mega (3×3), and Epic (4×4). They can appear in both the standard and bonus games and even cause smaller symbols to crumble under the weight.
However, the developers have not simply copied Ecuador Gold. One significant difference between the two bonus casino games is the inclusion of Tahiti Gold’s Wild symbol. It only appears on the last four reels and triggers the Wild Forge feature. This locks it in place upon the grid, and if space below is empty, it’ll soon be filled with additional Wilds.
Another new feature is the Eye of Tiki.
When two or more of these symbols appear, it generates an explosive ray of light connecting them. Any symbols caught in this blast disintegrate, allowing more symbols to cascade down and additional rows to appear.
Over the decades, there have been many film versions of H.G. Wells’ classic novel Invisible Man. For this casino slot, NetEnt took inspiration from the 1933 Universal Pictures horror starring Claude Rains as the bandage-clad character.
It manages to perfectly capture the era with its gorgeous design while bringing lots of fun and excitement. The 5-reel, 20-payline casino slot plays like many other NetEnt hits such as Crusades of Fortune, Space Wars, or Ghost Pirates, all online slot games with thrilling bonus rounds to try and trigger. The action takes place across three rows, with a minimum bet of 0.20 and a maximum bet of 100. It features stylized animation as the police pursue the invisible man and try to thwart his invisible shenanigans.
The original film characters are worth the most, including Flora Cranley, played in the film by Gloria Stewart. Just like her on-screen counterpart, she commands your attention as the highest paying symbol, worth 500 times the bet for a full payline. Other characters include Dr. Cranley, Arthur Kemp, and Mr. & Mrs. Hall. The lower paying symbols are traditional face card icons A, K, Q, J, and 10.
Where The Invisible Man stands apart from other casino slots is its abundance of Wilds. There are three in total:
- The Griffin Wild – these only appear on reel 5. However, at the start of each new re-spin, the Griffin Wild moves on reel to the left.
- The Police Wild – this Wild works in a similar way to the Griffin but in reverse, appearing only on the first reel and traveling right across the grid. Should these two Wilds meet, the player will be gifted with 10 free spins. However, if they disappear off the edge of the grid, they fill up their corresponding meters above, which will trigger the Police Spins bonus round or Griffin’s Rage bonus game.
- The Burning Wild – the third and final Wild will only pop up during the Police Spins bonus round. Once it does, though, players have three spins of the reel. Five Burning Wilds will appear at random during this bonus, which can prove lucrative for slot players.
The Griffen’s Rage game whisks players to a different location, where they have to pick an object that will equate to some form of prize. This can be a cash prize or even a multiplier. If you pick a red police hat, the bonus round comes crashing to a halt.
Return to Steven Spielberg’s iconic 1994 hit Jurassic Park in this online casino slot. Join the heroes and dinosaurs from the first film of this ever-evolving action-adventure franchise. Microgaming’s adaptation has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 243 paylines, with a pay range of 0.30 to 15.00. The maximum jackpot is 6,000 times the initial stake, while the return to player (RTP) percentage is a generous 96.7%.
Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, and Sir Richard Attenborough are the game stars and the highest paying symbols. Neill’s character, Dr. Alan Grant, is at the top of the paytable, offering 13.33 times the bet for a full payline. The different species of dinosaur feature in the game as the lower-paying symbols. These are all well-animated, and the resurrected dinosaurs will snap and roar if they form part of a winning payline.
The film’s iconic logo acts as the game’s normal Wild. This can be swapped for all other symbols except the Scatter, represented by the ancient mosquito encased in amber. If three or more of these appear on the reels, it triggers the Free Spins feature.
The casino slot comes to life when the indomitable T-Rex appears, triggering a bonus feature called Alert Mode that turns all reels Wild. Once Alert Mode has been activated 25 times or more, players are given the choice of which dinosaur-themed bonus game they wish to use their 12 free spins on. Choose wisely, though, as each dinosaur offers a different advantageous bonus feature:
- Velociraptor – this keen predator acts as both a Split and a Multiplier Wild. If there’s a win, the symbol splits in two. The Multiplier will increase the win by a factor of 4, 5, or 6.
- Triceratops – the three-horned beast is also a Running Wild, stacking with three symbols. Another symbol is added on every spin. If players land a partial or even a full stack of Triceratops, they get a free re-spin.
- Diliphosaurus – the dinosaur that spits venom is aptly used here, spitting at symbols around it in any direction, turning them all into Wilds.
- Brachiosaurus – the long-necked dinosaur holds the key to unlocking a multiplier, ranging from two to six times the winning amount. The 6 times multiplier can remain active for as long as six spins.
There are lots of Western-themed online slots with bonus games, but Quickspin’s Sticky Bandits has been a fan-favourite ever since it hit online casinos in 2017. Two years later, the bandits reunited for the sequel, Sticky Bandits: Wild Return. It tweaks Quickspin’s winning formula, with 5 reels but only 4 rows compared to the original game’s 5. However, despite hat, it has 40 paylines, 10 more than its predecessor.
That’s not the only aspect that has improved. The wage limit has increased, with a betting range of between 0.40 and 100 per spin. The visuals have been given a facelift, going for a more animated style. The lower paying symbols remain the same with A, K, Q, J, and 10, while the bandits once again feature as the highest paying symbols. Keep an eye out for the red-headed female gunslinger, as she is worth 10 times the stake. Other icons to look out for include a box of cigars and a bottle & glass of the Wild West’s finest liquor.
All three of the titular trio can appear as multi-square icons, growing to 2×2 or even 3×3. This greatly increases the chance for players to strike a winning payline.
One of the biggest reasons players love the Sticky Bandits: Wild Return casino slot is the Massive Symbols.
Another bonus is the Quick Slot feature. If the old slot machine icon appears on the 5th reel, players will have between one and three turns on a timeless one-armed bandit machine. This mini-slot game can be very lucrative, depending on what appears:
- 1 cherry symbol – 4x stake
- 2 cherry symbols – 6x stake
- 3 cherry symbols – 8x stake
- 3 bar symbols – 20x stake
- 3 horseshoe symbols – 80x stake
- 3 lucky red 7 symbols – 500x stake
The Lucky Shot Free Spins bonus triggers if three Stetson-wearing skull icons appear anywhere on the reels. Players are then given seven free spins, during which the bandit symbols, including the Massive Symbols, can be shot. If a bullet strikes them down, the Bandits transform into Sticky Wilds. These are then locked in place for the duration of the free spins.
The other type of Wild that can appear in the game is the Golden Wild, which offers the same payout rate as the red-haired bandit. It can take the place of all other symbols except for the Scatter and Sticky Wilds during the Lucky Shot bonus round.
Join chisel-jawed adventurer John Hunter as he ventures into the deepest jungles of South America in search of treasure in Pragmatic Play’s Aztec-themed online casino slot. The 6-row, 5-reel game boasts 7,776 ways to win. There a wide betting range from 0.25 to 100 and a maximum payout of over 9,000 times the initial bet.
The slot’s jungle location is referenced in the icons chosen by the game designers. It is populated by a colorful cast of jungle dwellers, including toucans, snakes, and even a black panther. John’s trusty torch and whip also appear, as do the various artifacts he seeks, such as Aztec shields, totems, and masks.
John himself is the highest valued symbol, with a full payline of the explorer paying out 4 times the initial bet.
Amongst the dark and mysterious jungle settings, there are also lower paying symbols made up of A, K, Q, J, and 10. The Aztec Mask features as the Wild in the base game. It only appears on the three middle reels and can be substituted for all other standard symbols except for the Scatter.
As you would expect in an Aztec-themed casino slot, it uses many of the lost civilization’s tools and talismans. The Scatter here is represented by a golden sunstone, which acted as one of the world’s earliest known calendars. It serves another purpose in this online slot game – to activate the Free Spins bonus round.
If three or more of these stones land on the reels, players receive several free spins, ranging from 5 up to 25. The more Scatter symbols that appear to activate the bonus round, the high the chance of it being the maximum 25 free spins.
- 3 bonus scatters can award 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 spins
- 4 bonus scatters award 10, 15, 20, or 25 spins
- 5 bonus scatters award 15, 20, or 25 spins
More free spins can be won during the Free Spins round if even more Scatters appear. The best thing is that you only need to land a minimum of 2 Scatters during the bonus game to get more spins. The highest number of additional free spins that can be won is 15. In addition to the generous free spins, a random multiplier is also added on every free spin, which can be as low as 2x or as high as 10x the initial stake.
When Yggdrasil teamed up with 4ThePlayers to develop a game based on Mount Everest, they were inspired by the mountain’s sheer height, towering nearly 9,000 meters high. They also enjoyed stories of the Yeti stalking climbers on the way up, and thus was born 9K Yeti. The number is more than just for show – players can potentially win over 9,000 times the initial bet. With 4,096 ways to win, you’ll be winning desperate to join the next climbing expedition.
The slot features 6 reels across 4 rows, with the entire grid encased in a frame of ice. It has a solid betting range from 0.10 to 25.00 and boasts a high return to player (RTP) percentage of 97%.
Many of the high scoring icons are themed around mountain climbing. Tents, ropes, and intrepid adventurers appear on the reels. The slot relies on traditional face card symbols the same with A, K, Q, J, and 10 to flesh out the lower-paying icons. However, the titular abominable beast is the symbol you want to keep an eye out for. Players will win 8.8 times their initial bet if the Yeti appears on a payline across all six reels. Mount Everest also appears as an icon itself, acting as the Wild. This can be substituted for all other regular symbols.
9K Yeti has two casino games bonus features. The first is the Snowstorm Free Spins round, triggered when three or more of the icy Scatter symbols appear across the reels. As with most casino slots, the more Scatters that appear in a single spin, the more free spins you earn. Not only that, but free spins can be triggered within the bonus round up to a maximum of 880. This number is not random – Everest’s true height is 8848 meters.
- 3 Scatters = 8 initial free spins (5 additional spins during snowstorm)
- 4 Scatters = 15 initial free spins (8 additional spins during snowstorm)
- 5 Scatters = 40 initial free spins (15 additional spins during snowstorm)
- 6 Scatters = 88 initial free spins (50 additional spins during snowstorm)
The free spins round also offers another way to win. If both a Yeti and an Everest Wild appear upon the reels and there’s no winning payline, a snowstorm will appear and rearrange the symbols’ position, transforming a losing spin into a winning one.
Not content with the array of superhero slot games with a bonus available, Betsoft decided to create their spandex-wearing hero. Spinfinity Man must protect his home city of Metropolis (no, not that one) from his evil nemesis, the mysterious Mr. X. This confrontation makes for an exhilarating game.
This slot is bursting with character, with highly polished graphics, animation, and sound. Spinfinity Man himself hovers next to the game grid, which is a 7×7 square design. Not only does this make the game stand out, but it also features Cluster Pays to trigger additional wins on the same spin.
Both hero and villain appear as symbols on the reels, but the highest symbol is the Power Crystal, with a maximum cluster of 8 paying out 9x the bet. Mid-range icons are three different power stones, while the low tier symbols are the standard A, K, Q, J, and 10.
As you might expect, with an excellent superhero casino slot comes great superhero powers. When a 2×2 giant Spinfinity Man symbol lands on the grid, it activates on of his three super abilities:
- Laser Eye Beam – will burn away all symbols in 1 row or column, triggering a cascade. This power can also be doubled, striking two columns or rows.
- Icy Blast – destroys a small cluster to reward a win. Power can be doubled, destroying a larger cluster.
- Telepathy – removes all repetitions of a random symbol.
Every hero needs a villain, and Mr. X is never far away. He will appear randomly on the board, advancing the Villain Trail feature. Once appears ten times, the trail is unlocked, allowing Spinfinity Man to catch him and unlock the Free Spins mode. During this, all Spinfinity Man’s logos are transformed into Mr. X’s icon as he shows off his Super Combos with weapons like Laser Arm Cannon, Destruction Bomb, and the X-Ray. These work like the hero’s powers, but an additional free spin is added for every Mr. X icon won during Free Spins.
While Spinfinity Man tries to duke it out with Mr. X, he is also being watched by his biggest fan. Fan Girl’s excitement grows with every cluster. If players manage to destroy six or more in a single spin, this will activate Fan Girl’s bonus feature, where some of the symbols explode, gifting players with a winning payline.
Look out, me hearties! There are many games with bonuses out there that feature pirates, but how many can boast a sequel?
The pirates from Red Tiger’s first Pirates Plenty casino slot returns for their second adventure, Pirates Plenty – Battle for Gold. Join Captain Blackbeard as he loots and plunders the seven seas, seeking out treasure maps while fending off attacks from ghostly ship captains.
This 5 reel, 3-row slot features 20 paylines and can lead to a legendary payout of 5,500 times your initial wager. The game grid is transparent, allowing players to enjoy the gorgeous graphics as the ships sail through the seas. With this being a pirate-themed slot, there are plenty of fun symbols, such as pistols and cannons, a pirate’s hat and poison, and the infamous skull and crossbones flag. The latter is the highest paying symbol, offering 600 times the bet if you land a full row of skull and crossbones. The lower end of the paytable is filled with traditional playing suits from a deck of cards – diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades.
However, be sure to keep a watchful eye-patch for the Wild Island Row symbol.
Each time one of these hits the reels, it’s added to the tapestry above. Collecting 50 map symbols will see a black scroll rolled out across the grid’s top, acting as a fourth row and expanding the paylines from 20 to 30. Not only that, but it will remain in place until players change their stake level and carries a stackable multiplier.
Blackbeard wouldn’t be a pirate captain without a cheeky monkey perching on his shoulder. When the Wild Monkey makes an appearance during the game, he swings around the reels, removing any of the lower card suit symbols. For every type of suit that he collects, the next respin will carry that multiplier, so if there are all four shapes, that becomes a 4x multiplier. The following respin is only made up of higher-paying symbols, greatly increasing the chances of a win.
Another bonus feature is the Battle Spins. Land three of the Scatter symbol on the same shot, and players will be gifted with a small booty of free spins. However, during these, the captain himself throws bombs onto the game grid, granting more free spins and multipliers up to 5x. The best thing about this feature is that they are sticky bombs and remain in place for the free spins’ duration.
If the Fire! The symbol appears as well; Blackbeard’s ship will fire a cannonball. If it strikes the enemy ship ahead, players will be given a free spin. The cannonballs can also turn into Wilds across the reels.
Fans of Play’N Go’s Rich Wilde series of slots with bonus games will love this spin-off, which focuses on his daughter, Cat. She also has caught the adventuring bug and finds herself in Egypt searching for treasure inside an ancient temple.
The game plays across 3 rows and 5 reels, with 10 paylines to try and hit upon. Don’t let the small number of paylines fool you; there is a maximum win available 5,000 times the initial bet, ranging from 0.10 to 100. To land this pyramid-sized prize, players need to land the expanding Wild on every reel.
Cat herself is the most valuable symbol, and a full payline pays out 150 times the bet.
Other high paying symbols include the Sphinx, a statue of Anubis, and a green scarab beetle. These are paired with lower-paying symbols A, K, Q, J, and 10, which match the very detailed Egyptian icons’ color scheme.
As mentioned, the Cat Wilde casino slot features an expanding Wild, which takes the form of a gold coin emblazoned with the Eye of Ra. If it lands on the reel, a golden light envelops the full reel before transforming into one of the Egyptian long-dead pharaohs. There are five in total, and should they all be present at the same time, this means the game board is filled with Wilds and pays out the maximum prize.
Another bonus feature is the Free Spins, which is triggered when the compass Scatter symbol lands on reels 1, 3, and 5 simultaneously. Players receive 10 initial free spins, but if three Scatters appear again on the same reels, 10 more free spins will be added, leading to potentially unlimited free spins.
This is not the only great feature during the Free Spins. Before it even kicks off, a regular symbol is randomly picked to expand, just like the Expanding Wilds. However, it will only expand if it forms part of a winning payline, but they do payout even if they are not adjacent to one another.