Variety Of Games
All players probably have their favourite game they are looking for in the first instance. Still, the more variety, the better. Some websites offer a limited amount of games, and others renew their collection every single month. As a rule, the best online casinos propose thousands of games from various software providers, and renew the list every 1-2 months. So, our suggestion is to find a casino venue with a large game collection to diversify your gameplay experience and keep interested in wagering.
A well-developed system of bonuses, free spins and promotional offers is a must-have for any gambling platform. It helps to keep players motivated and makes the time customers spend in the casino less costly. To claim bonuses and promotions, players should comply with certain terms and conditions. Avoid venues that do not provide this information or implement severe limitations on the bonus usage.
The next point in our casino guide is customer service. The best gambling sites propose around-the-clock client support via at least 3 mediums: email, phone number and live chat. If the support team does not work effectively, ignores gamblers’ messages, or is basically impolite, we would not recommend trusting the website with such customer service.
Feedback Of Other Players
Choosing the best online casinos in Canada, you should start by reading reviews. Before placing a wager, search for other players’ comments. The casino rating should be over 4.5 out of 5 (or 8 out of 10) on average. Pay attention to the following “warning signs” in the reviews:
● A venue avoids paying out the full sum of winning.
● A player is supposed to win a certain amount of times before he/she can withdraw money.
● There are severe withdrawing limitations.
● A casino advertises games that are not profitable for players or do not offer all the advertised bonuses and promotions.
● A gambling platform does not provide terms and conditions for bonus and promotional offers.
● A casino charges additional fees for money transactions.
If you find any of these red flags, avoid the gambling venue.